Articles, News, and Reviews:
1.Scham, Sandra and Yahya, Adel. 2003. Heritage and Reconciliation. Journal of Social Archaeology. Vol. 3 (3): 399-416
2. Yahya, Adel. 2002. A Palestinian Organization Works to Preserve Sites in the West Bank in the Midst of War. Near Eastern Archaeology. 65:4: 279-281.
3. Archaeologists Keep Joint Project Rolling: SCIENCE. Vol. 297, 19 July 2002. p. 315.
4. Scham, Sandra. 2002. Hope Amid the Carnage. ARCHAEOLOGY. Vol. 55 (4). Pp. 18-19.
5. Yahya, Adel. 1992. The Role of Refugee Camps in the Intifada. In Palestine at the Cross Roads. Edited by Roger Heckok and Jamal Nassar. Bragger Books. pp.91-106.
6. Yahya, Adel. 2005. The Origin of the Philistines The Coming of the Iron Age in Palestine and the Eastern Mediterranean. PACE, Ramallah. (Arabic and English versions).
7. Yahya, Adel. 2005. Archaeology and Nationalism in the Holy Land. In Archaeologies of the Middle East: Critical Perspective. Edited by Susan Pollock and Reinhard Bernbeck. Blackwell Publishing, Washington.
8. Yahya, Adel. 2005. The Meaning of Return for Different Constituencies of Palestinian Refugees in the West Bank & Gaza Strip. Paper presented to a Conference: Refugee Repatriation: Process, Patterns and Modes of Transnationality. A Comparative Perspective. Ramallah – Palestine, 6-8 March 2004
9. Yahya, Adel. 2005. Victimizing Prehistory in the Holy Land. Paper presented to an international conference on Management and Prehistory in the Mediterranean: “Bringing the Past to Diverse Communities”. Rhodes – Greece 16-18 April 2004.
10. Yahya, Adel. 2005. Cultural Heritage and Nationalism in the Middle East. Paper presented to the conference: “Filtering the Past, Building the Future: Archaeology, Tradition and Politics in the Middle East”. Utah University – Utah, 23-25 April 2004. Published in Boytner, Ran, Lynn Swartz Dodd and Bradley Parker (eds.) Filtering The Past, Building The Future: Archaeology, Identity, And Change In The Middle East And Southwest Asia. Tucson: University of Arizona Press.
1. Stedman, Henry. 1999. Guide Book to Palestine & Jerusalem. Bradt Guides.
2. Gross, Tom. Gaza Brought to Book. Saturday Telegraph – Travel Section. 16th.
3. Lynfield, Ben. Palestinians Publish First Guide to W. Bank and Gaza. Jerusalem Post. 3rd. Sept.1999.
4. The Jerusalem Report. Palestinian Affairs. 13th. Sept. 1999. pp. 38-39.
5. Kramer, Tania. New Guide for Gaza and the West Bank. The Jerusalem Times. June 11/1999. pp. 38-39.
6. Rubinstein, Danny. Seeing the Sites of Palestine. Ha’aretz. 25/7/1999.
7. Fletcher, Eliane. Biblical Landmarks on the West Bank Suffer from Neglect. Star Ledger – New Jersy. Sept. 25/2000
8. Garnick, Darren. PACE Tour Guide of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The Jerusalem Report. March 27th. 2000
9. Balter, Michael. Palestinians Inherit Riches, But Struggle to Make a Mark. SCIENCE. Vol. 287 (7), January 2000. pp. 33-34
10. Balter, Michael. Archaeology in the Holy Land. SCIENCE. Vol. 287 (7): January 2000. pp. 28-29.
11. Archaeologists Keep Joint Project Rolling: SCIENCE. Vol. 297, 19 July 2002. p. 315.
12. Herzig, Willi. Fair reisen – auf neuen Wegen in Heiligin Land. Basler MMZeitung. Freitag,3rd. Sept. 1999. p. 63.
13. Heiko Flottau. Terror Spaltet die Palastinenser. Suddeutsche Zeitung, 1/8/97. p. 1
14. Galili, Lily. The History of the Vanquished. Ha’arets, 16th. Nov. 1999